London International Academy is pleased to announce their annual Global Academic Scholarship for the 2016-2017 school year.
LIA offers competitive scholarships for motivated, innovative, and disciplined youth from around the world that wish to celebrate the advent of the global village and develop a sense of social responsibility while studying for post-secondary education.
- A 400-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Describe the educational experiences from your home country.
- Explain how you think education can contribute to improving the world.
- What do you expect from a school in terms of academics, facilities, and extracurriculars?
- Describe how school can help students develop into ‘good’ citizens and individuals
- Transcripts from your previous two years of schooling
- Your completed London International Academy application form
- A letter of reference from the principal or a teacher at your school that recommends you as an optimal candidate for the scholarship
- Contributions to the school community or wider community
- Extracurricular activities
- Academic performance
- Commitment to the vision of a peaceful and prosperous global society
Winter Semester: September 1, 2016
Spring/Summer Semester: May 1, 2017
Fall Semester: February 1, 2017
Please submit your completed application to: email@example.com