Want to gain LEADERSHIP experience?
Want to STANDOUT from other university applicants?
Here is an OPPORTUNITY for YOU! LIA is recruiting STUDENT AMBASSADORS
What Personal Qualities Do You Need to Possess?
- Enthusiastic, creative and energetic
- Excellent public speaking abilities
- Responsibility and Adaptability
- A positive approach
What Do Ambassadors Do?
- Involvement in new students’ orientation to explain cultural differences, safety and the Ontario Education System (Cultural Acclimation Action Group)
- Showing visitors around LIA, answering their questions on student life
How to Apply?
- Fill in the application form at the front desk of 365
- Prepare a resume and cover letter and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application is due on August 19, 2016
Only successful candiates will be contacted. Ambassadors will be trained by LIA staff.